It’s becoming a favorite. I know there are SO many health properties in this delicious Young Living oil blend, but it also just smells and tastes amazing. I add a couple drops to my glass bottle of water and absolutely love it. It would taste great in a glass of ice water too. (Glass is important here. Therapeutic grade oils will draw out the chemicals of plastic and no one wants to drink those!) You know you should be drinking half your body weight in ounces, right? Not so hard in the summer, but a little flavor can really help a boring water bottle in the winter too!
When I drink it, I am acutely aware of the orange flavor, which I love more than the lemon. The oils in Citrus Fresh are: orange, tangerine, mandarin, grapefruit, lemon and spearmint. (For those that like the scientific terms, or even just like trying to pronounce them, here they are respectively: Citrus aurantium, Citrus nobilis, Citrus reticulata, Citrus paradisi, Citrus limon, and Mentha spicata.) The citrus oils in Young Living therapeutic grade oils contain limonene, a powerful molecule with incredible health benefits. I’m thrilled that I can get these oils into my body and let them do their thing! What thing is that? Well, the cancer inhibiting, cancer regressing thing. Limonene also has been proven in research to break up cholesterol-containing gallstones and prevent or treat heartburn / GERD. Works for me because it happens to taste great!
Citrus Fresh is absolutely refreshing. As soon as I get my diffuser, I’m going to be diffusing it in our home as well as drinking it. According to many testimonials, diffusing Citrus Fresh can increase memory and concentration, while supporting emotional balance. Who couldn’t use some of that?
* Citrus Fresh is great to ingest and diffuse / inhale.
* It’s also great as a cleaner. You can put some in baking soda, mix well, allow to sit overnight to dry, and then sprinkle it on your carpets before vacuuming to create a wonderful fresh scent in your home. I’m thinking I’ll try this in my car!
* Applying diluted Citrus Fresh to hands, feet and legs can relieve fluid retention.
* Massaging with diluted Citrus Fresh helps to release lymphatic congestion.
* Make cleaning up sticky residues a cinch, with Citrus Fresh – apply to leftover stickers or Band-Aid goo.
* Add to your laundry or put on a cotton ball in your dresser drawers to freshen clothes.
* Some have even said that Citrus Fresh can tighten sagging skin, suppress appetite, and dissolve fat. (If you apply to your skin, dilute it and do not go in the sun for 12-hours. In other words, do this at night, before bed!)
Let’s review some of the amazing benefits of the Citrus Fresh blend:
- stimulates immune system
- uplifts mind & body
- reduces stress & irritability
- helps with insomnia
- helps with anxiety & restlessness
- decongests lymphatic system
- nurtures feelings of joy & peace
- combats depression
Try it today! Young Living Sign-Up is quick and easy – Sponsor and Enroller ID: 1414775.
I’m also teaching classes introducing oils and other therapeutic grade products from Young Living. Contact me if you’d like to attend!